For project 13 and 15, we mainly used Skype and Google Hangout. I really preferred using Google Hangout, but it was very "buggy. We often had issues with a member not being able to get into the Hangouts and we all got "kicked out" at some point or another and would have to re-join the session. We started out using Skype and soon found out it is set up for only two people unless you pay a fee for group conversations, but the three of us could still hear one another. Although we couldn’t see each other, we used Skype a lot to talk about ideas and brainstorm. After deciding to divide our project into three parts, we used Google Docs to collaborate. Last, we used e-mail to share the final project file.