Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wordle!

I am a Junior here at USA. I am majoring in elementary education. I love working with children and to know that I will be the one teaching our future thrills me! My graduation from USA will be May 2012 if everything goes as planned! I was born and raised on the outskirts of Bay Minette in a town called Pine Grove. We have a caution light and an elementary school, that's about it. I am twenty one years young and I love being outdoors. I enjoy fishing, four wheeler riding, swimming, and the list goes on. I enjoy hunting but I can't seem to be quiet that long. I am engaged to my boyfriend of four years, I know it's well over due, and we will be getting married in October of this year. I have a spoiled rotten Rat Terrier named Sugar Baby that  loves the creek.I also have a turtle named George that likes to lounge on his rock in the sun. Well that's about all for right now.... If you have any questions feel free to ask!

1 comment:

  1. Heather, It was great to read the information about you. I also live in Baldwin County. It sounds like you live in a great little town. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. You are going to be a busy girl! Let me know when we can meet for our group project. Take Care, Gina Sawyer

    ReplyDelete