Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4K summary for April


children with world

For the month of April we participated in the World Blogging Challenge. In the challenge we were to take our assigned kid and comment on their posts 3 weeks in a row. I was assigned to Jennifer. Jennifer is a young lady who lives in Fairfax, Vermont. As I was commenting on Jennifer' s post I ran across a problem posting. I sent an email to Dr. Strange asking what would be the best way to access the situation and received no reply. So for this  summary I will post what  I would have commented  to Jennifer. 

error page I ran across



Jennifer’s blog 
1st post

Jennifer,
My name is Heather Rigby and I am a student at The University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I love zebras too! I have always wondered are they black with white stripes or white with black stripes. I guess they could be either way you would like! So, if zebra's are your second favorite animal, what is your absolute favorite animal? I would have to say my favorite animal would have to be my little puppy. Her name is Izzy. She is a mini daschund. I really enjoyed reading your post! I am going to be commenting on your blog for the next 3 weeks so hopefully you will have some new posts for me to read! Keep up the good blogging!
Heather



Izzy



2nd post to Jennifer

Jennifer,
My name is Heather Rigby and I am a student at The University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I love dancing too! I have never been on a dance team but, my friends and I use to have sleepovers  and make up routines to our favorite songs. Once we even performed at our schools talent show. We got second place! I have also been a cheerleader for the city league football team until I sprained my ankle. Ever since then I couldn't land a toe touch without rolling my ankle. I unfortunately had to give up cheering but, I still dance with friends! Good luck in your cheerleading ( and if you have any tryouts!). I am going to be commenting on your blog again next week so hopefully you will have some new posts for me to read! Keep up the good blogging!
Heather



cheerleader clip art


3rd post to Jennifer

Jennifer,
My name is Heather Rigby. I am a student at The University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. Pollution is a big problem on the Earth today. On the bright side with gas prices going up maybe more people will start walking or biking. I think you and possibly your school should raise awareness of the harm pollution is causing. Maybe you could organize a walk to school day in your community. Also, don't forget not all pollution comes from vehicles but also manufacturing plants. Keep up the wonderful blogging!
Heather



 smoke stacks polluting the air



Eldrin



My last C4K in April was to a child named Eldrin. Eldrin is a first grader in Moose Jaw, Canada. Eldrin's post was about watching Avengers and how they were fighting bad guys. I asked Eldrin which of the Avengers was his favorite? I also asked if he was watching the movie or the cartoon. I haven't had a response back from Eldrin yet but, I will keep you posted.



No comments:

Post a Comment