Sunday, April 22, 2012

Progress Report for Final Project

 I am currently working on a project. Thank you for your patience.


Final Project  

Our final project is currently a work in progress. Eleanor, Cyndi, and myself have made a final decision on what our project will consist of and a complete outline of the project. We have plans to meet this Tuesday and finalize all the details. After our meeting, if all goes well,  we should be able to record at the earliest Thursday. After recording it will probably take a full week, if not close to it, of editing via iMovie and we shall then have a final product. I am very excited to see how this project plays out and I think that if it goes as well as it does in my head it will be an A plus project! Until then, please wear your hard hat ideas are flying around everywhere!

 Construction man with arm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment