Sunday, April 1, 2012

C4K summary for March

C4K March Summary

Eiffel TowerThis month I commented on Mogtasid's blog post entitled "A Special Day in Paris" . Mogtasid is a student at Hotspur Primary School in the United Kingdom. In this post Mogtasid wrote about the Eiffel Towers birthday in a very vivid way that took the reader to Paris. My comment to Mogtasid consisted mainly of compliments about the wonderful way of writing used in the post.
Hotspur Primary School





My Comment:


Mogtasid,
My name is Heather and I am a student at The University of South Alabama in Dr.Strange’s EDM 310class. You have a wonderful vivid way of writing that puts your reader in the moment that you are writing. I really enjoyed reading about the Eiffel Tower’s birthday. It is almost as if you were there. Were you? Have you ever been? I would love to visit Paris and view all of the lovely sites! Please continue your wonderful writing! I will be writing a review on your post on April 1, 2012 via my blog. You can check it out at Heather Rigby’ s EDM 310 blog Please feel free to leave a comment!
Happy writing!
-Heather

I have not got a reply back as of right now but, I will keep checking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment